Sunday 12 June 2016

New Etsy Shop Open for Business!

Hey everyone!

Being as I posted a really long post a couple of weeks back, this post will be a bit shorter so I don't bore you! 😂

It's been a long time coming, but finally my Etsy shop is up and running, open for business!  You can find it here: Crafting with Felicity

I had hoped to open an Etsy shop but didn't know when I'd be able to, but then a lovely lady in the USA who found me on Instagram asked if I could make her a custom crocheted blanket - I posted about the completed blanket here - which is what really prompted me to start making some other things so as I could open up a shop!

Blankets are my favourite thing to make, so there's bound to always be at least one ready-made blanket for sale!  But I also plan on accepting custom orders (there'll either be a custom-order listing in my shop, or you can click the 'Request Custom Order' button which is on all my listings and my shop homepage, too), just contact me and I'm sure we can work something out!

I also enjoy making some smaller things, too, like mandalas (these are like modern doilies: ideal for using as table centrepieces, underneath vases of fresh flowers, etc) in pretty colour combinations, and sets of coasters - the most recent set I've made is rainbow themed, so each coaster is a different shade of the rainbow and they're all tied in nicely together by having a contrasting border.

I'd love it if you went over to take a look 😊 and I'll also post a 'widget' here with a selection of the latest makes in my shop (this preview of my shop will auto-update so it's a true reflection of the things actually in my shop right now):


I'd love to thank everyone who has favourited my shop, or started following me on Etsy - any and all support is truly appreciated! 😘

I'll leave it there for now, my sister will be back next week with her post!

TTFN! xx

1 comment:

  1. It's looking fab Felicity! So bright and colourful. Hope you get lots of orders xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment, we'd love to hear from you!