Sunday 10 April 2016

"You've Got How Many Projects?..."

Good morning everyone,
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!  The sun is out today and a lovely blue sky is beckoning me to come outside!

This week has been so busy, I'm not quite sure where the time has gone to be honest!  My Mum is now on Instagram too!  She's an amazing crafter, and loves making handmade bags in lots of beautiful fabrics! You can find her under @bizzydeezbagz.

Last week I started sorting through all my various projects that I have on the go, and was quite shocked to work out how many there are!!! So for the next few weeks I'm going to really try and get some of them finished... that's the plan anyway! Here is one of them that I would like to get finished first, it's about halfway there already.



So hopefully next time I speak to you, there will be a 'wooooohooooooo, it is FINISHED!' picture!!!

Anyway my lovelies, I have to go now and get ready, I'm so sorry it's a very short and sweet one today. Take care and speak to you again soon!
Ellie Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment, we'd love to hear from you!